Sleep-N-Pack is a versatile sleeping bag that transforms into a backpack designed for kids to love and for the convenience of parents. Packable, lightweight and easily goes from backpack to sleeping bag. Olive Green shell with a Bright Orange liner and neon orange buckles and zippers will keep your kid looking cool while keeping them warm and dry! Perfect for camping, sleepovers, and other indoor or outdoor adventures.
- Durable polyester outer shell that is water resistant and cozy polyester inner liner with fashionable contrast zippers, and buckles.
- Hood and Dual 2-way Zipper with foot-box construction for ventilation or room to grow.
- Backpack and Sleeping Bag have multiple pockets to a carry water bottle, toy, flashlight, book, clothing and other camping and sleepover essentials.
- Temperature Rating: Down to 37F, Water Repellant Shell.
- Suggested for Ages 7-12+ years, or max height of 5 1/2 feet tall.
- Sleeping Bag Dims: 68" x 29" or up to 5 1/2 feet tall. Backpack Dims: 15" x 9" x 8 1/2"
- Product Weight: 4 lbs
- OEKO-TEX®️–certified materials free of harmful substances, CPSIA Compliant
- Machine Washable, Tumble Dry
Directions: Your Sleep-n-Pack will arrive as a back pack. To use as a sleeping bag, simply unbuckle the back pack, release the toggle and unroll. To turn from sleeping bag to back pack, fold sleeping bag in half vertically, roll it right into the back pack pouch. Cinch, buckle and go!
Washing & Care Instructions: Machine wash using cold water on gently cycle. Do not use top-loading agitator style machines. Only use non-chlorine bleach when needed. Hang the bag to dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean. Wash separately.