No Products in the Cart
The Sleep-N-Pack is the 2-in-1 sleeping bag and backpack hybrid! To turn your Sleep-N-Pack from a sleeping bag into a backpack, simply fold the bag vertically, roll it into the backpack pocket, buckle up, and go! Two upper storage pockets and one lower storage pocket allow for quick and easy access to essentials. Chunky zippers, utility buckles, and a water-repellent shell ensure that the Sleep-N-Pack is Mother Nature-proof and built to last. Designed for ultimate warmth, comfort, and convenience, the Sleep-N-Pack is perfect for hiking, camping, sleepovers, festivals, tailgating, and more!
How to Use:
To transform your Sleep-N-Pack into a sleeping bag, simply undo all bucks, unroll, and rest up!
To turn the Sleep-N-Pack back into a backpack, just fold the bag vertically in half, roll it up, and stuff it into the sack!
- Sinch the draw cords at the hood to adjust size
- Store your outdoor essentials in either the upper zipper pocket or lower large zipper compartment
Details You'll Love:
- Polyester outer shell with a comfy inner padding
- Utility Buckle and Chunky Zippers for durability
- Paracord Zipper Pulls for smooth and quick pull
- Large lower zipper compartment that fits clothing and gear
- Two upper storage pockets that fits phones, tech accessories, flashlights, books and more
- Soft padded and easily adjustable straps
- Draw Cords for hood adjustment
- Offset quilt construction gives even coverage with no cold spots
- Wrap-around Footbox zipper provides ventilation
- Water-repellant finish resists moisture and stains
- Perfect for hiking, camping, sleepovers, festivals, tailgating, and more
- Temp rating: Down to 37F
- Comfort rating: 50F
- 86.5"H x 31.5"W
- 3.5 lbs
- Ages 12 & up
- Gender Neutral
Material: 100% Polyester
Zipper Color: Neon GreenInside Color: Hibiscus
Dimension: 86.5"H x 31.5"W
Weight: 3.5 lbs
To clean your Sleep-N-Pack, rinse cold on a gentle cucle using a rotating drum action. Do not use top-loading agitator style machines. The Sleep-N-Pack is water-resistent, and able to stand its ground against mother nature.
My friend showed me one of these sleep packs. Its been great, the pockets are real useful for things like a phone at night, or keeping valuables nearby. The bag itself opens up quickly and easily and its simple to roll back up too, folds up nice and neat and turns into a pack with no trouble.
I didnt really make much use out of the storage pockets, what was more important to me was a sleeping bag I could roll into a rucksack and carry around with ease. It works well in that regard and was nice and warm at night so I could get a good nights sleep. Top marks for this creation fellas.
Has enough thickness for a mild climate and is well vented too, A+.